Ok. my first wash day post 🤷🏼♀️ here’s what’s i did:
cleanse: sulfate shampoo to get rid of those last stubborn cones still in there
condition: @jessicurl deep conditioning treatment. applied in sections, combed, plastic bag, winter cap on top, one hour! this stuff is beautiful. my hair drank it up! next time i will finger coil
rinsed/scrunched it out and left some as my leave-in since it says you can use it for that for thick hair on the package. is that ok to do? should i have added a “leave-in”? .
stylers: @jessicurl rockin ringlets (2 dimes) and spiralicious (4 large grapes, scrunch with hands, scrunch with t-shirt, another grape, scrunch)
i scrunched with the t-shirt to get most of the water and then plopped for about 20 minutes. then i diffused with my xtava black orchid diffuser til 95% dry. i would’ve stopped at like 75% if it wasn’t so close to bed time! i think that definitely contributed to the frizz. unsurprisingly...frizz is going to be an issue
How you live your life is your business, just remember our hearts in our bodies are given to us only once and before we know it our hearts worn out and as for our body there comes a point when no one looks at it much less the ones come near it, right now, there’s sorrow, pain, don't k**l it. be with the joy you felt. 💙🌈 #wednesday#washday#ootd
What makes mila rose organic nourishing shampoo & conditioner different?
it contains quality ingredients that come from mother nature. there is no dyes, pegs, parabens, mineral oils, sugary, or silicone
1. neroli oil comes from citrus fruits. it is a flower that is used a cleanser. it cleans your scalp and does not s***p away your natural oil. it is used to balance the moisture in your hair.
2. avocado oil helps stimulate blood flow and unclog blocked follicles. it also removes dandruff and acts as a detangler.
3. almond oil nourishes and strengthens your hair, and is optimal for treating hair loss and damaged hair.
4. soy protein strengthens and mends hair fiber. increases the ability for hair to hold moisture. adds shine and smoothes hair.
5. aloe vera contains something called proteolytic enzymes which repairs dead skin cells on the scalp. it also acts as a great conditioner and leaves your hair all smooth and shiny. .
invest in quality ingredients for healthy hair 🌱
So nice i want to show it twice! 👯♀️ #washday#englishbraid on my damp hair.
i let it dry like this, til about 80% dry, while wearing a cotton headband to smooth frizz during delicate drying stage. then i take out the braid and let it air out the last 20% til totally dry. then up into a nice tidy bun it goes.
A home day today to catch up on some dreaded mundane household chores. this one i don’t mind. seeing all this loveliness blowing in the breeze. i’ve washed sheets and will put the new purple flannelette ones from @misslj11_fabricholic back on. the quilts from the lounge were also washed. i had little miss with the vomits this morning when dad dropped her off. mum came and got her. a can of glen 20 was used on the lounges as well. i don’t want to catch it. i might get to the sewing machine this afternoon if i’m lucky. #washday#bedding#sheets#quilts#hillshoist#clothesline