1) of course the enemy doesn't want you to make money. sales for your business means money to bless more people and make more disciples- take action on something today and don't let him win.
2) it's ok to be a christian business and want to grow your business. do you think chik-fil-a , hobby lobby, or any other faith-based biz feels shame for growing? nope...they're all still growing!
3) you deserve to be compensated for your work. 1 timothy 5:17: "elders who do their work well should be respected and paid well, especially those who work hard at both preaching and teaching."
4) caring about your business numbers (like "likes" and followers and revenue and such) isn't vain (unless you need to #checkyourheart) ... it's a way to steward your business better-- attract the people you were called to reach and repel those that aren't for you. again, do you think chick-fil-a isn't looking at their numbers or strategizing how to reach more people or better their services?
5) you aren't boasting about yourself by promoting your business. you're boasting about what he does in and through you...he is in you but that doesnt mean you have to give a jesus disclaimer for everything you're doing or sentence you're saying. you're probably actually just fearful of the perception of being boastful-- in which case, if someone thinks that and doesn't understand what you're all about-- then #byefelicia .
now tell me, which one of these did you need to hear today?👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼
515 11922 hours ago
اینم بعضی از سریالای طنز
متاسفانه همی سریالا جا نشد و بعصی از سریالای خوب جا موند که ان شالله تو یه پست دیگه کامل معرفیشون میکنم💜💚 .