New pattern release! you’ll feel stylish and sophisticated wearing this blouse or dress. the bela blouse and dress pattern has a lovely overlap detail on the shoulders which flows directly into a tie sleeve closure.
dress it up or make it a casual look with the fabrics you select for this versatile sewing pattern. you’re sure to grab the attention of others with this beautiful design with contrasted binding. .
the best part? there are no zippers or buttons!
ok, now really, the best part for you? you’ll get 15% off now until 28-may. the link to the pattern is on my profile. 💜
what do you think? give me an emoticon or double tap if you like it 😉
Here’s a quick fix if your armhole is too low and you’ve already cut out your fabric. .
1. pin the shoulder seams to where you want your armhole to be. then sew this new shoulder seam.
2. adjust necklines if needed.
3. pin out the sleeve from the shoulder tip down towards the hem. check the arm movement.
4. if you can move ok, you can slash out on the sleeve pattern this amount.
5. if you can’t move ok, then reduce the pinned amount until you can. then you’ll slash that amount out.
6. measure the sleeve and see if it fits in the new armhole. if it doesn’t, you’ll lower the cap height until it fits.
7. recut the sleeves in your fabric.
8. remove the old sleeves and sew the new sleeves in.
9. don’t forget to adjust facings or linings accordingly. .
it’s just a fix in case you don’t want to wast your fabric and totally start over 😫😆
thanks to my friend rachelle for this great fit topic!
if you posted any fit topics on the last videos with sound issues, i had to delete those posts. please rewrite your request on this post 😊👍