I don't post much about my hubby, brad, because he's not one who enjoys being center stage. instead, he prefers to keep us all sane behind the scenes! 😬
brad is legitimately good to the core. all of the #metoo posts have made me hug this caring man all the tighter.
so here's to the rare, good men who work their buns off, support and are loyal to their ladies, love their children, and fold mountains of laundry. 🙌 let's celebrate them and hold them as models for the boys in our lives who need to see that it's better to be both strong and kind.
celebrate your man below or an influential one!!! i want to hear more about good men doing good things.
#sundayfunday - flashback to friday night at youtube space london to celebrate #youtubeblack - it was a great night celebrating the best of black british youtubers!
i was totally inspired by the night and thinking of what exciting things i can do on the channel next year. so if you aren't already following propelher on youtube then go check out the channel, and subscribe at www.youtube.com/c/propelher - new video just posted!
5 13 minutes ago
Happy sunday guys! this week i’ve been spending a lot of time talking to friends and students about the difficulties of restoring balance in our bodies and minds. how so many of us get used to not breathing properly, getting used to physical and mental pain and pretty much numbing us for feeling it. on complete survival mode. it doesn’t matter if it’s being stuck in a relationship, in a job, or working through some horrible event, we all deal with it and most of the time we don’t think there’s a way for us to “break free” and live fully. many of us even think we are ok and then when something triggers it we are left feeling empty, stressed, overwhelmed and even lost. yesterday i was talking about my own experience, being in a relationship where i feared for my life and i was scared and anxious to be in my home. but our bodies and mind naturally enter survival mode and numbs it, making us think it’s ok so that we can focus on the basic needs of surviving. not until i worked through it and released everything my body had stored i was able to actually start living and see the life i was living at that time objectively. no one should ever be fine with just “being”, just existing. we should all have the opportunity to live fully. in this three week course i teach how to physically release of tension stored in your body by relearning your body how to shake, just how we were supposed to release and let go, as well working through the mind and body, because we can’t fix one thing and ignore the other. this will be the last online course of this year, next one will be in 2018 so if you want the cease the opportunity to start your year off with these new tools, head over to my website, link in my bio. 💛
💌 perfect (1/2)
• when you’re on a plane and you’re listening to your favourite music and you watch all the colours of the sunset transition like a lava lamp until darkness arrives like a blanket.
• when you sleep knowing you love someone and they love you back.
• when you’re with friends and you feel things you never thought existed… a fuzzy sense of belonging and meaning you didn’t know you could feel.
• watching the dust swirl in the late afternoon light.
• climbing into a soft bed, listening to music and sleepily thinking back on good memories from the day.
• being close to someone that feels like home… you never thought you could love anyone this much.
• reading something and it’s so real and beautifully written that it changes something in you.
• after you do your skincare and everything feels clean and smells nice.
• laughing so much with someone and for a rare moment, every cell in your body is happy.
• putting your face into your warm towel after a long shower.
• seeing someone cute and you briefly fall in love with them.
• when it’s evening and you’re on the balcony looking over the city lights and the stars and the moon seem to smile at you and you feel so insignificant but in a comforting way.
• looking at someone and thinking “this is why i love them."
• looking at someone doing normal things and they’re so beautiful you’re lost for words.
• falling asleep on the car ride home after a long day of adventures.
• the excitement of arriving at the airport in a new city.
↝ flowerais on tumblr xo
If you’re feeling tired, burned out, and ready to quit on your goals then you need to watch this youtube video! in it i’ll give you a unique strategy for overcoming that mental resistance so you can just finish your work and enjoy the rest of your time off. click the link in my bio to watch, or search for innerconqueror on youtube if the link has expired. #innerconqueror