🇺🇸 scrambled eggs, avocado & smoked salmon toasts 🍃 throwing it back to one my favorite homemade breakfast spread 😋 i still get quite a few messages about how to make fluffy scrambled eggs… so if you haven’t tried these yet, a small tutorial is on the blog 👌 happy monday guys!
🇫🇷 toasts oeufs brouillées, avocat & saumon fumé 🍃 retour sur l’un de mes petits déjeuners maison préféré 😍 d’ailleurs, un petit tutoriel pour faire des oeufs brouillés aériens est sur le blog 💯 bonne journée à tous !
details 👉 toasted nordic bread topped with 2 scrambled eggs (directions on the blog) + @naturalia_magasins_bio avocado squares + sesame seeds + @labeyriefrance smoked salmon + @alain_milliat dill + @florette_france salad leaves
7,394 1437 hours ago
All veggies should be panfried in coconut oil & coconut “bacon” 🌱🚫🐷 (i always get asked what coconut bacon i use, so here ya go, @phoney_baloneys )
243 61 hour ago
A @whole30 breakfast to start out the week. roasted sweet potatoes, scrambled eggs with @primalpalate breakfast blend, wilted spinach, sliced avocado, and @hatcreekprovisions vegan kimchi.
# no school today, so that means bringing the kids along to the gym, and then home before the afternoon thunderstorms set in. fingers crossed i can #springbreak another section on the kitchen today, too! 🤞🏼🌿
156 26 hours ago
Love me some tofu scramble 🌱
339 103 hours ago
Happy monday! i started this morning off with a great @purebarreprinceton workout, and now i'm refueling with this spinach, tomato, red onion, feta, and caper open-faced omelet with avocado toast topped with some extra tomato slices on the side.
The only thing getting us through monday, tbh 🍪.
#knowbrainer trivia: what four flavors come in the know better cookie variety pack? one random winner (who guesses the right answer) will receive 4 boxes of cookies!
396 722 hours ago
Zizzi’s garlic bread 🥖
one of the best starters they have to offer - not including the bruschetta, which is the most vibrant dish i’ve had in any restaurant. 🍴🌱
i think it’s safe to say we all know i’m wishing this was a picture of my cheesecake attempt earlier. 🤦🏼♀️🙈😂
i have never been so disappointed in a bake before. 🤦🏼♀️
one of those situations where all you can do is laugh. 🤷🏼♀️😂
the tesco soft cream cheese is possibly the worst vegan cheese i’ve ever tasted. don’t use it in baking, much more for savory foods. 🍴🌱
seriously - if you saw my story i hope it made you laugh a little. 🙈
the only thing i can take from it is that the base turned out well. 💁🏼♀️🎂
also i can’t thank you lovelies enough for all your great suggestions as to what to use instead. i’m definitley going to try using violife soft cheese instead, and possibly alpro go on yogurt mixed with a little passionfruit curd. all trial and error though, but hopefully the next bake will turn out better. 🤞🏼✨
vegan baking disasters - have you sunshine’s had any? 🙋🏼♀️🙈🤦🏼♀️
Given how close i’ve got to it recently, i thought i’d write about “burn out” on my blog. and more specifically, how to avoid it. it features some well-known insta-faces! 👩🏻🔬
high achievers are particularly notorious for being type a personalities and trying to do everything with 100% of their ability- it’s not sustainable. if this might be you, take a look at my post- and learn from where i’ve gone wrong! 🤦🏻♀️
this stress ball belongs to a work colleague and i love how dramatic and honest it is with such simple shaping. but if this is ever what you look like (stress-wise i mean, though being purple might also be concerning!) then please talk to someone- friends/family/work/medics. never suffer in silence 💕
How i feel when i think about you guys 💓💓💓
anyway! i’ve been asked my whole life how i got my skin the way it is: i used to have terrible acne and black heads everywhere and my mom got fed tf up and she was like we fixin this so here’s what we did:
- aloe vera plant, cut it open and put the gel like substance alllll over yah d**n face and you can sleep with it, put it on for 15 minutes, anything!
- lime: like helps get rid of dark spots! cut open the lime and rub it on your skin, it’s going to tingle but it’s good for your dark spots!
- rose water: this really helps calm down pimples and even out/relax your redness plus it smells really good so 🤷🏻♀️
- tea tree oil: if you have oily skin use this to k**l your pimples in like 2 days!
- face masks: i’ll go deeper into this another day but you always have to apply at least one or two, at least two times a week. nothing is wrong with more just don’t irritate your skin!
- exfoliation: so affective. i can’t even express how much removing dead skin cells off your face is important. think of it as without exfoliation you’re letting all your sweat, oils and bacteria just chill on your skin but once you exfoliate it dies and leaves ur pores to breaaaaaath ❤️❤️just don’t got ham or else you’ll “rip your face off” (vine reference) - last but not least: steam. put your big a*s head over a p*t of water, warm it up, cover your head with a towel and be at least 10 inches away, let the steam set on your face and open your pores! then apply a face mask! help yah skin.
- on that note never apply coconut oil. i dont care what twitter is telling you. it clogs your pores. i speak from experience and from research. nooo. rose hip oil or e oil is ur bff!
prosper my kings and queens! love you all! i’ll post some work out related ish later 💓💖💓💖💓💖💓💓💖💓 * #cardio * #cycling * #elliptical * #fitfam * #fitlife * #fitness * #fitnessaddict * #getoutside * #getstrong * #girlswholift * #gymlife * #gymtime * #nopainnogain * #personaltrainer * #sweat * #treadmill * #weights * #weighttraining * #workout#skincare * #eatclean * #eatlocal * #fitfood * #glutenfree * #healthyeating * #healthyrecipes * #nutrition * #paleo * #vegan