365timeline.com

Search trending image and video from popular Instagram user

Show posts for #gramslayers

I have about 12 hours to create a tutorial Tuesday. Realistically, there is a 7.8% chance of it happening before midnight. There is a 85.7% chance it’ll happen this week. A 6.5% chance I’ll forget about the whole thing. Let’s just puddlegram for now. #CreatorsOfVancity
————————————————————
Shot on Sony Alpha A7Riii 
Sigma FE 20 F1.4 ART
ISO 50
F4
1/200s
@ 20mm
White Balance: Auto
————————————————————
This photo was edited in Lightroom using an GLOOM preset. To download my preset pack, click the link in my bio.
_____________________________________________
Much love to those that read my captions. I have about 12 hours to create a tutorial tuesday. realistically, there is a 7.8% chance of it happening before midnight. there is a 85.7% chance it’ll happen this week. a 6.5% chance i’ll forget about the whole thing. let’s just puddlegram for now. #creatorsofvancity ————————————————————
shot on sony alpha a7riii
sigma fe 20 f1.4 art
iso 50
f4
1/200s
@ 20mm
white balance: auto
————————————————————
this photo was edited in lightroom using an gloom preset. to download my preset pack, click the link in my bio.
_____________________________________________
much love to those that read my captions.
440 24 1 hour ago
Today's Hero 🏆 @philafocus 🏆
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
🔥 Follow @v1sual_heroes
⚔ For a chance to be featured tag
your best shots 👉🏽 #v1sual_heroes .
.
.
.
. .
#exploretocreate #shotzdelight #theglobewanderer #vibesofvisuals #roamtheplanet #bleachmyfilm #agameoftones #theimaged #modernourdoors #killeverygram #illestgrammers #meistershots #igmood #createexplore #way2ill #vintique #allshots #discoverearth  #welivetoexplore #heatercentral  #createcommune #urbanaisle #gramslayers #shotaward #hbouthere Today's hero 🏆 @philafocus 🏆
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
🔥 follow @v1sual_heroes
⚔ for a chance to be featured tag
your best shots 👉🏽 #v1sual_heroes .
.
.
.
. .
#exploretocreate #shotzdelight #theglobewanderer #vibesofvisuals #roamtheplanet #bleachmyfilm #agameoftones #theimaged #modernourdoors #killeverygram #illestgrammers #meistershots #igmood #createexplore #way2ill #vintique #allshots #discoverearth  #welivetoexplore #heatercentral  #createcommune #urbanaisle #gramslayers #shotaward #hbouthere
269 4 44 minutes ago
Congrats on your business feature❗️ ✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️
✖️Shot by: @d0p3yez
✖️Chosen by: @photographynml
✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️
Tag your photos with #creativecontentbuilders
for a chance to featured on the group page
〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️
‼️ Let’s Motivate - Create - Inspire ‼️
〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️
❌ CCB BUSINESS TEAMS ✖️Founder: @ansah.photography
✖️Admin: @umairshaikh
✖️Admin: @creatorsbox
✖️Admin: @itsyasss
✖️Admin: @photographynml
✖️Admin: @shannonadelson
〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️
#agameoftones
#sonyalpha
#symmetrykillers
#ourstreetdays
#streets_vision
#visualmobs
#alphacollective
#heatercentral
#killeverygram
#sonyimages
#igmasters
#explorehisearth
#creativeoptic
#way2ill
#depthsofearth
#visualambassadors
#createcommune
#collectivetrend
#depthdiscovered
#serialshooters
#ig_shotz
#strangertonez
#depthobsessed
#gramslayers
#tonekillers
#igtones
#bokeh_shotz Congrats on your business feature❗️ ✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️
✖️shot by: @d0p3yez
✖️chosen by: @photographynml
✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️
tag your photos with #creativecontentbuilders for a chance to featured on the group page
〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️
‼️ let’s motivate - create - inspire ‼️
〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️
❌ ccb business teams ✖️founder: @ansah.photography
✖️admin: @umairshaikh
✖️admin: @creatorsbox
✖️admin: @itsyasss
✖️admin: @photographynml
✖️admin: @shannonadelson
〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️
#agameoftones #sonyalpha #symmetrykillers #ourstreetdays #streets_vision #visualmobs #alphacollective #heatercentral #killeverygram #sonyimages #igmasters #explorehisearth #creativeoptic #way2ill #depthsofearth #visualambassadors #createcommune #collectivetrend #depthdiscovered #serialshooters #ig_shotz #strangertonez #depthobsessed #gramslayers #tonekillers #igtones #bokeh_shotz
465 26 1 hour ago
Was nice making an edit again ♻️
.
.
#visualsoflife​ a ​#launchdsigns​ a ​#ourmoodydays​ a ​#gs10k​ a ​#visualambassadors​ a ​#igersaustria a ​#artofvisuals​ a ​#ig_colors​ a ​#illgrammers​ a ​#earthfocus​ a ​#madethis​ a ​#way2ill​ a ​#discoveredit a #theIMAGED​ ​ a ​#VOJarmy​ a ​#digitallyart​ a ​#visual_creatorz​ a ​#creative_ace a ​#ig_color​ a ​#heatercentral​ a ​#gramslayers​ a ​#dopeoftones​ a ​#igtones​ a ​#earth_shotz​ a ​#gs10k a ​#moodygrams​ b ​#lifewl​ a ​#mightydreamers​ a ​#agameof10k ​a ​#weedit Was nice making an edit again ♻️
.
.
#visualsoflife​ a ​#launchdsigns​ a ​#ourmoodydays​ a ​#gs10k​ a ​#visualambassadors​ a ​#igersaustria a ​#artofvisuals​ a ​#ig_colors​ a ​#illgrammers​ a ​#earthfocus​ a ​#madethis​ a ​#way2ill​ a ​#discoveredit a #theimaged​ ​ a ​#vojarmy​ a ​#digitallyart​ a ​#visual_creatorz​ a ​#creative_ace a ​#ig_color​ a ​#heatercentral​ a ​#gramslayers​ a ​#dopeoftones​ a ​#igtones​ a ​#earth_shotz​ a ​#gs10k a ​#moodygrams​ b ​#lifewl​ a ​#mightydreamers​ a ​#agameof10k ​a ​#weedit
300 22 1 hour ago
Couldn’t visit Nice and miss out on the chance to snap a photo of the Promenade des Anglais. 😍 Couldn’t visit nice and miss out on the chance to snap a photo of the promenade des anglais. 😍
208 5 1 hour ago
Gamla stan 🚙💦 #stockholm #gamlastan Gamla stan 🚙💦 #stockholm #gamlastan
1,246 31 1 hour ago
"dark rainbow and the shadow"
by today visuals shooter
@xrissvlad
.
c o n g r a t u l a t i o n s
.
____________________________________
tag us using #splendid_visuals to have chances to be featured
____________________________________
.
and don't forget to follow @splendid_visuals
-
#shadow #rainbow -
#all2epic #justgoshoot #shoot2kill #streetlife #tonekillers #cityscape #exklusive_shot #artofvisuals #creativeoptic #way2ill #gramslayers #depthobsessed #createexploretakeover #moodygrams #leagueoflenses #visualambassadors #gs10k #ourmoodydays #fatalframes
295 7 47 minutes ago
Hopefully normal services resumed 😊💕
==============================================================
Hey there Folks ❤️🤟🏾☕️🌍 Hope you all had a wonderful holiday 🌷
.
.
.
.
.
.
#ldn4all_toomuchchocolate #lo_jetplane #visitlondon #visualambassadors#urbanandstreet #citykillerz #milliondollarvisuals #urbanromantix #livefolk #tonekillers#fstoppers #streetactivity #mysecretlondon #livefolk #gramslayers #click_vision#createexplore #vzcomood #eclectic_shotz#ourcolourdays #folksouls #nightshooters #depthobsessed #streetactivity #ukshooters #beautifuldestinations#ongooglemaps Hopefully normal services resumed 😊💕
==============================================================
hey there folks ❤️🤟🏾☕️🌍 hope you all had a wonderful holiday 🌷
.
.
.
.
.
.
#ldn4all_toomuchchocolate #lo_jetplane #visitlondon #visualambassadors#urbanandstreet #citykillerz #milliondollarvisuals #urbanromantix #livefolk #tonekillers#fstoppers #streetactivity #mysecretlondon #livefolk #gramslayers #click_vision#createexplore #vzcomood #eclectic_shotz#ourcolourdays #folksouls #nightshooters #depthobsessed #streetactivity #ukshooters #beautifuldestinations#ongooglemaps
168 6 52 minutes ago