Not one to order a salad, but this summer vegetable salad with smoked trout and cornbread crumble was unreal!!🥗🍷 ... course 2 of 4 was definitely a 10/10🤩 #eatlikecameron
692 1812 hours ago
Cheers to the weekend! 🍦🍨 come chill with us and try our new limited-time brown butter salted caramel ice cream. rich and golden with brown sugar and butter -- pair it with your favorite toppings or opt for our signature creation featuring freshly baked brownie bites and chocolate chips.
Are you looking for a delicious récipé to serve your hotdogs??😇
chili cheese dog boats are just yummy to have on a picnic 🧺 this weekend🌭⛵🤗
🎥 by: @buzzfeedtasty
follow 👉👉 @food_tempta
ingredients (for 8 servings)
* 8 hot dog buns
* ¼ cup butter, melted
* 2 cloves garlic, minced
* 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, finely chopped, plus more for garnish
* 8 slices cheddar cheese
* 15 oz chili, with or without beans
* 8 hot dogs
*preheat the oven to 350°f (180°c).
*leaving them attached, place the 8 hot dog buns in a 9 x 13-inch (22 x 33-cm) baking dish. cut a rectangle in each hot dog bun, making sure to stay 1 centimeter from the edges. push down on the bread cut-out to compact it tightly into the bottom of each bun, making sure to press down on the bottom edges as well. this will help create a larger space for the fillings and reduce mess.
* mix the butter, garlic, and parsley in a small bowl, then brush the buns and their hollowed insides with the garlic butter. bake for 5 minutes to toast the buns as well as help the sides of the buns firm up so they don’t collapse under the weight of the fillings.
* place a slice of cheddar cheese inside each bun, then spoon a bit of chili inside each one. slide a hot dog snugly on top of the chili in each bun, then top with more chili.
* bake for 20-25 minutes, until the cheese is golden brown and the chili has started to brown. top with fresh parsley, then slice the hot dog boats along their connected seams to serve.
all rights and credits reserved to the respective owners.
Can’t choose just one?!?! u don’t have toooo🍦🍹🍧🥂🙏🏻
(healthy) chipotle chicken sweet potato skins. kind of like cheesy nachos, but instead of chips, we’re substituting crisp sweet potatoes. and? it's very good. think crisp on the outside, soft on the inside. stuffed with sweet and spicy chipotle chicken and finished with cheddar cheese...balanced. perfect any night of the week dinner. bonus? the leftovers are pretty delicious for lunch. shared the recipe on hbh this week - linked in profile. #eeeeeats#f52grams#sweetpotatoes#fallfood#eatingfortheinsta