A d***k guy in vegas told me my legs were too big... i laughed at him & proceeded to spartan kick his stick legged a*s with my thunder thighs into the women’s bathroom where he belongs 🙅🏼♀️ at least that’s what i should have done 😈
Places i feel most peaceful: 1) nature 2) road trips 3) desert 4) places that make me put my phone down 😎 things that currently make me happy: 1) less makeup 2) less hair 3) giving less %#*s 4) less edits 5) simplicity 😏 hope y’all are having a great sunday... here’s a photo 2 seconds after i took a pee-stop in desert on way back from quick trip to vegas. see my story. 🤪
🎊 $1000 @vqfit giveaway 🎊 - 3 steps to enter -
1. follow @vqfit and @vqfit women
2. tag a friend in the comments.
3. one comment = one entry. comment as many times as you like!
3 winners will be picked!
- 1st winner gets $500 gift card
- 2nd winner gets $300 gift card
- 3rd winner gets $200 gift card
winner will be randomly chosen and announced on 15/10/2018 on the @vqfit women pages.
Single legged deaddddsss let’s go! 4xfailure each side
- keep back flat, chest up
- feel the b***y raise the weight, not your arms or upper body
- start with lightweight until you find balance and perfect form
- if you feel any soreness in low back, drop weight and focus on form & mind-muscle connection of the giutes again.
- you can regress this movement by doing a staggered deadlift with a barbell with one foot in front and one foot behind, focusing on the giute of the front foot.
to target and isolate the giutes the best, i do single legged workouts such as single-legged hip thrusters, single-legged leg press, step-ups, step downs, and these single-legged straight legged dead’s.
outfit: @vqfit@vqfit women peep my story