Our bunny setup! 🏡🐰
most of you already know our setup but some of our new followers might find this informative.
- we use a hol furniture from ikea for hay, toilet and hideout. this furniture is literally the best, it helps a lot with keeping hay and litter where it should be. i’ve made two big holes in it which makes the buns able to hop in and out as they want. i’ve also painted it white. if you have a bunny who’s a lot into chewing on furnitures - you should consider another type of furniture since they’re not supposed to chew on it. check out our hashtag #ikeabunnyhol for some hol-inspiration!
- as a hayrack, we use observator (observatör), which also is from ikea.
- the litter we use is a swedish brand, doesn’t smell and doesn’t get stuck in fur. it’s almost like a mix between carefresh and wooden pellets.
- we use a litter box for cats, since the ones they make for bunnies usually are too small.
- we have a doll bed (once again from ikea haha) which i think you’ve seen melly use a lot. 🛏
- the buns have their box with toys next to the bed. i usually put some of them out and switch toys a lot during the weeks.
- we have a tunnel which builds a bridge over the lava floor, from one rug to another. it’s from @bunniesthatlunch 📦
- melly and bianca usually spend their daytime on the rug, sleeping or just chilling. since they’re cage free they’re used to being around us and being involved in the things we do! 🤗